Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Seventh Day of Christmas

On the seventh day of Christmas
My true love gave to me…

Seven Swans a Swimming,
Six Grapevine Cakes,
Five Gluggs of Glogg,
Four Calling Birds,
Three Creepy Dogs,
Two Turtle Doves and a Fat Bastard in Hawaii

On the eight day of Christmas
My true love gave to me…

... 5 Golden….no wait….10 Frogs….wooo.. that can’t be right….

I’m sorry… I think I’ve had too much to drink… I shouldn’t have had that 4th glass of wine during lunch… bad idea…

Note to self always stop at 3. ALWAYS during lunch just 3, got to remind Elizabeth to cut me off at 3…

Oh well I guess we’ll all find out what the eight day of Christmas is together…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you Drunkard! That is not fair! I am over here on a wine diet, and you are back home drinking MY FAIR SHARE! You were obviously unawaree that the 8th day of Christmas was pretty big (2129 kb) so my Germany based webmail will not open it! Post it when you sober up! ;)
Thanks, and keep em coming!!
Randi